Miracle-Fit Bra - chapter 8

A mother and two girls have their lives - and bodies - transformed when they try on a new kind of magic underwear.

Originally posted to DeviantArt in June 2019.

"You're a witch!?" screamed Kimmy.

"You're a man!?" she screamed right back at her. "See? I can do it too."

There was silence again.

Miku laughed, which broke the tension somewhat. Soon they were all laughing. They weren't any closer to figuring out how to get her husband's body back, but at least for now they were feeling a little bit more jovial about it.

Kimmy half-listened, half sulked in the corner while the women asked questions about what kinds of magic spells Sandra could do until eventually, she got bored of answering them.

"Don't you make Miracle-Fit underwear in men's sizes?" she said after a while.

Sandra thought about that.

"I do baby and toddler vests. Those are kind of unisex."

"Ugh! No thanks! Do you have anything that will turn me into a man?"

"No, sorry. Men aren't really my target market right now."

"Wait, so if a man walked into your store, you'd just tell him to leave?" asked Saki.

"Not necessarily," said Sandra. "If they were buying a gift for their wife or girlfriend, I'd see no harm in that. If it was for any other reason though, I'd tell them that the magic isn't designed to work on men, and politely tell them to move on."

Something about that didn't sound quite right to Miku, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

"Though now that you mention it," Sandra continued, "it is a very big sector of the market that I'm ignoring. And if I took on another staff member to help me make and test the Miracle-Fit undies for men, I might be able to make up for it in volume."

This was excellent news to Kimiya, but something about it still sounded wrong to Miku.

"But what if a transgender girl came into your store and she hadn't had any surgery?" she asked after a while.

Sandra sighed.

"You know, I've had trans customers come in before. And I've always had to tell them the same thing. It's not like I wouldn't consider it. But I can count on one hand the number of times I've had a trans person approach me. And it's usually girls who want to be boys, not the other way round."

"I think you're meant to call them trans boys," said Saki.

Sandra nodded.

"She's not asking to have a special range for transgender people," said Yumika. "She's asking if any of your normal spells could be made compatible with trans people? I'm sure most of them would love to change sex for the day, even if it wasn't permanent. Actually, I think some of them would like that better."

"Yeah, about that..." said Sandra. "It's not actually meant to be permanent. If the council of witches finds out I've been selling permanent transformation spells on the open market, I could lose my magic license, and there'll be no more Miracle-Fit underwear for anyone."

"That would not be good," agreed Miku. "But still, changing for the day is better than nothing."

"Yeah! And also make it so the men's undies work on trans men too," said Saki.

"Hmm. I'd need to hire another tester for that because I won't be able to test them on myself."

"Why's that?" asked Saki.

"Men cannot be witches," she said. "If I were to change into a man, even temporarily, then I would no longer be a witch."

"I see."

"But these are all excellent ideas. I'll see if I can work on modifing the spells I use for women's underwear to work on trans women. And if that's successful, I'll start work on the men's, which will only a little extra development to make it compatible with trans men as well."

That made everyone smile, except for Kimiya.

"I can't make any promises though. Magic spell development can be complicated, especially when it works on the brain as well."

Kimiya huffed in annoyance. All this talk of trans-friendly underwear and the extra work it would involve meant it was going to take even longer to change him back, and he couldn't stay quiet about that for long. He cleared his throat.

"Can we have a transformation spell that works on men - y'know, real men - before we start losing focus with this trans bullshit?"

The others stared at him.

"Trans men are real men!" said Miku. "Mom, he just said..."

"I know what he said," said Yumika. "I heard it too. And Kimiya, you know what? Your bigotry has been clear to me for a while. I'll decide how to punish you later. But for now, you just go to your room - no wait, go to Miku's room. And Miku, make sure he stays there."

"I'll go too," said Saki. "You two could do with some time alone." And with that, she gave a little wink at her mom.

Yumika and Sandra sighed at the same time. Peace and quiet at last.

"Ah, that's a relief," said Yumika when they'd left the room.

"Isn't it just?" said Sandra, spreading her legs out on the couch.

"You know, he was always kind of a jerk, but I swear he's gotten worse since he became a child."

"You're not the first customer who's had that reaction. People often act that way when they're younger."

"I know, but why would transforming them...?"

"You know what I said about the transformation just now?" said Sandra.

"About it affecting the brain? Well, yes, but that would..."

"Surely you've noticed," said Sandra, raising an eyebrow.

"...I mean, the girls have been acting way more mature than they used to be. One of them even did the dishes without being asked to."

"And..."

"I know they're not girls," she added, "but to me, they always will be."

"I meant, have you noticed anything within yourself?"

Yumika felt momentarily shy, which was unusual. She hadn't felt this shy since yesterday, before she'd put the underwear on as a matter of fact.

"I suppose I've become a lot more confident," she said after a while.

"How so?"

"Well, I wouldn't have had the courage to tell Kimmy off like that, and it's not just because I'm big and she's little."

"Is that all though?"

"Well, I'm also thinking of starting my own business. The old me wouldn't have had the courage to do that."

"And...?"

Sandra shifted her position so they were sitting next to each other now, looking directly into one another's eyes.

"The old me wouldn't have driven home from the mall in just her underwear!"

Yumika couldn't help but laugh at herself, but she continued: "And I doubt I would have had the courage before to wear such a revealing outfit. In fact, the whole time you've been here, I've barely even felt embarrassed. I suppose it helps that I have an excuse for it since my boobs don't fit into anything I own!"

She laughed again. Sandra laughed as well. It didn't sound at all like how one expected a witch's laugh to sound. Yumi thought it sounded like music. Then she smiled back at Sandra. It was the biggest smile she'd given in a very, very long time, even including last the day or so.

"And who do you like better - the old you or the new you?"

"Oh, I love the new me."

"I like her too," said Sandra.

Their faces were about twelve inches apart from each other now.

"And do you know what?" said Yumi. "The old me wouldn't have had the courage to do this."

She reached forward and pulled Sandra into a kiss. Before she knew it, Sandra was kissing her back. Not only that, but her left breast was rubbing against the witch's chest. She couldn't help it - her boobs were too big to avoid that. Her heart was racing. She was sure Sandra could feel it too. She was definitely feeling Yumi's stiff nipple through that thin black dress of hers.

There was a soft moan from Sandra, perhaps a sign of things to come. She broke from the kiss and planted another one on Yumi's cheek, then another one - a soft, wet kiss on Yumi's neck. She was moving steadily downward...

"Not yet," said Yumika. "The girls might hear. I'm not ready for them to find out just yet."

"No, you're right," said Sandra, leaning back and continuing to caress the other woman's cheek with the back of her hand. "We should get to know each other first. Maybe go out for dinner next week on Friday."

"I'd like that," said Yumi, taking Sandra's hand in hers. "I'll call nearer the time to arrange details."

"And if your daughters ask, you can say you're meeting with me to get advice on starting a business."

"That sounds wonderful." She gave Sandra a final kiss on the cheek, and then said the words she'd always been afraid to say to a woman until now: "It's a date."

Comments